The 2015 Music Fest wants you!
VENDOR APPLICATION COMING SOON!
The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival (TBBHF) will celebrate its 15th Anniversary and we would like to invite you to take part as a vendor at the 2-day Heritage Music Fest on January 17-18, 2015. Join us at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park in downtown Tampa, Florida.
The vendor application outlines required documents, fees, terms and conditions. Vendor opportunities are available for food, merchants, non-profit organizations, Greeks (sororities and fraternities), small and corporate businesses, to include service orientated professions.
The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival has experienced phenomenal growth in its short existence. TBBHF has been selected one of the TOP 20 Events by the Southeast Tourism Society in 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Attendance has continually increased over the past thirteen years, and we expect numbers to continue to grow.
Estimated attendance: 9000 +
Questions, please use our Contact Page
- Vendors will be selected based on menu selections and appropriate paperwork
- We are looking for diverse ethnic cuisine
- You can apply and pay online or print the application and mail with fees.
- Early Bird fees – COMING SOON
- Applications recieved after December 19th will be accepted on space availablity.
- No Personal or Business Checks will be accepted after December 19, 2014
- Please read the “Terms and Conditions“
- FOOD TRUCKS accepted. Photo of food truck required in advance for approval. Send photo’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival has exclusive rights to sell ALL beverages – Vendors in violation of this term and condition will be asked to leave immediately. Refunds will not be granted.
Online payments will incur service fee.
You don’t want to miss this!