Thanks to our community, the Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival is celebrating the 14th Annual Festival! We need your continued support to grow and provide enhanced cultural enrichment activities to the community.
Be a part of something BIG – Volunteer!
Select the committee that is of interest to you. Committee meetings will begin in September. Once you make your selection, you will be contacted by that committee’s administrator. All Committees meet prior to the Festival, once and/or twice per month, starting September.
- Sponsorship & Grant Committee works with local businesses and the surrounding community to get funding for the Festival.
- Program Events Committee is responsible for planning all aspects of the events and programs for the Festival
- Marketing & Public Relations Committee is responsible for the marketing, public relations and social media of the overall Festival. This committee will drive the promotional calendar and will deliver all marketing materials to local sponsors and partners.
- Music Fest Logistics Committee is responsible for the layout of Festival Signature Event site(s), signage displays, traffic patrols, set-up and breakdown at the 2-day Music Fest, and other logistic needs.
- Volunteer (January only) is responsible for working the Festival Signature Events in January. You will be notified in December of the volunteer opportunities.
Register for a Committee or to Volunteer in January: Register
In order to select a Committee or Volunteer in January, you MUST read and agree to the “Volunteer Terms & Conditions” by checking the box shown, while registering, to participate. Volunteers age 14 to 17 MUST have a parent or legal guardian register on your behalf and agree to the “Volunteer Terms and Conditions”. We do not recommend anyone under the age of 14 to volunteer.