Downloads & Links
The Festival’s Board of Directors would like to extend a warm “Thanks” to our 2012 Sponsors and Partners. As we embark on our 13th Anniversary, we welcome you to join our celebration in Keeping the Dream Alive – something for everyone.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP:
While the most obvious benefit to your participation is the vast branding and marketing opportunities at the largest Black Heritage Festival which spans ten days with a national tourism impact, the most notable benefit is the ability to enrich one of the most multi-cultural communities in the nation. The Tampa Bay Area is the 5th largest diverse area in the country. Other benefits include:
- Utilizing TBBHF as a creative vehicle for marketing and branding
- Building Public Awareness
- Being instrumental in TBBHF’s effort to bring culturally significant and educational art/entertainment to Tampa Bay
- Donating to a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization
- Achieving corporate community outreach objectives
- Supporting the TBBHF’s goal to increase scholarship programs for students in need
- Being involved and immersed in a 10-day event that lives the dream of one of the most recognized humanitarians in the world – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.