Online Applications are now Open
Register Online (scroll to bottom and make a selection) Download PDF Application
The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival (TBBHF) was scheduled to celebrate its 18th Annual 2-day Heritage Music Fest on January 13-14, 2018. Vendor fees are for both days, no exceptions.
Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, downtown, Tampa, FL. Vendor space is LIMITED. Early registration is recommended.
Two Estimated attendance: 8000+ over both days
The vendor application outlines required documents, fees, terms and conditions.
Vendor opportunities are available for food, merchants, non-profit organizations, Greeks (sororities and fraternities), small and corporate businesses, to include service orientated professions, and authors.
Questions, please use our Contact Page
- Vendors will be selected based on menu selections and appropriate paperwork
- We are looking for diverse ethnic cuisine / and Dessert Only Vendors
- FOOD TRUCKS accepted. Photo of food truck required in advance for approval. Send photo’s to: [email protected]
- Vendor Fees: $1,000 Food | $650 Dessert Only | $500 Merchandise | $185 – $200 Author’s Village | $200 Food Vendor Deposit – required
- Most Vendors can save on fee cost by registering now “Early Bird” fees, if submitted and paid no later than November 20, 2017.
- You are required to provide your own electrical cord of at least 50 ft or more.
- No Refunds for cancellation due to Increment Weather or No Shows.
- You can apply and pay online or print application and mail with fees.
- No Personal or Business Checks will be accepted after December 14, 2017 (Money Orders and Cashier Checks after 12/14)
- Important Notice: Please read the “Terms and Conditions”
- The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival has exclusive rights to sell ALL beverages – Vendors in violation of this term and condition will be asked to leave immediately. No Refund will be granted.
- Online payments will incur a service fee.
You don’t want to miss this!