Vendor Applications are Open for One Day event, May 14, 2017.
The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival (TBBHF) was scheduled to celebrate its 17th Annual 2-day Heritage Music Fest on January 21-22, 2017. Saturday, January 21st was a Hugh success, however, Sunday, January 22nd was cancelled by the City of Tampa due to increment weather.
Good News! We have rescheduled January 22nd, and will be bring the legendary jazz sounds of David Sanborn, back to Tampa for a very special “Mother’s Day” Jazz in the Park, and we are inviting you to participate. Vendor space is LIMITED. Early registration is recommended.
Estimated attendance: 3000+
Vendor opportunities are available for food, merchants, non-profit organizations, Greeks (sororities and fraternities), small and corporate businesses, to include service orientated professions.
Questions, please use our Contact Page
- Vendors will be selected based on menu selections and appropriate paperwork
- We are looking for diverse ethnic cuisine / and Dessert Only Vendors
- FOOD TRUCKS accepted. Photo of food truck required in advance for approval. Send photo’s to: [email protected]
- Vendor Fees: $520 Food / $275 Merchandise
- You are required to provide your own electrical cord of at least 50 ft or more.
- No Refunds for cancellation due to Increment Weather or No Shows.
- You can apply and pay online or print application and mail with fees.
- No Personal or Business Checks will be accepted after April 28, 2017
- Important Notice: Please read the “Terms and Conditions”
- The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival has exclusive rights to sell ALL beverages – Vendors in violation of this term and condition will be asked to leave immediately. No Refund will be granted.
- Online payments will incur a service fee.
You don’t want to miss this!