All Vendor Opportunities are Full and Closed.
Please Note Weekend Date Change for 2-day Music Fest January 21 – 22, 2017
The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival (TBBHF) will celebrate its 16th Annual Festival and we would like to invite you to take part as a vendor at the 2-day Heritage Music Fest on January 21-22, 2017. Join us at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park in downtown Tampa, Florida.
The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival has experienced enormous growth in its fifteen years of existence. TBBHF has been selected one of the TOP 20 Events by the Southeast Tourism Society more than five times. Attendance has continually increased over the past sixteen years, and we expect numbers to continue to grow.
Estimated attendance: 10000 +
Vendor opportunities are available for food, merchants, non-profit organizations, Greeks (sororities and fraternities), small and corporate businesses, to include service orientated professions.
Questions, please use our Contact Page
- Vendors will be selected based on menu selections and appropriate paperwork
- We are looking for diverse ethnic cuisine / and Dessert Only Vendors
- FOOD TRUCKS accepted. Photo of food truck required in advance for approval. Send photo’s to: [email protected]
- All Food Vendors are Required to pay a $200 refundable deposit (money order only or online), separate from vending fees. Please submit with application and fees.
- Food vendor deposit refunds will be returned, within two weeks, pending approved inspection of booth area. No food (unused or uncooked), trash, grease, grease stains or boxes should be left behind.
- Applications will incur late fees as of November 18, 2016
- You can apply and pay online or print application and mail with fees.
- No Personal or Business Checks will be accepted after December 16, 2016
- Please read the “Terms and Conditions”
- The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival has exclusive rights to sell ALL beverages – Vendors in violation of this term and condition will be asked to leave immediately. Refunds will not be granted.
- Online payments will incur a service fee.