The Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival has exclusive rights to sell ALL beverages – Vendors in violation of this term and condition will be asked to leave immediately. Refunds will not be granted.
Event is scheduled for Sunday (Mother’s Day), May 14, 2017, at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, 600 N. Ashley Drive, downtown, Tampa, 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Once your application and payment have been received and approved, you will receive email communications on Arrival and Unloading location and time. Returned checks (insufficient funds, uncollected funds, etc) will be assessed a charge of $75.00 per check, per bank. If not resolved and paid in full by certified check or money order by April 28, 2017, you will not be able to participate.
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
- NO VENDORS WILL BE PERMITTED TO SALE OR PROVIDE ANY BEVERAGES, INCLUDING WATER.
- ALL Vendors must comply with all city, county, state, and federal ordinances and laws.
- Vendors are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages and/or drugs on Festival Grounds.
- Vendors may not bring animals onto the festival grounds unless certified as a health support animal. (eye-seeing dog, etc).
- ALL vendors are responsible for Parking your vehicle(s) and Parking fees.
- Under NO circumstance will an exhibitor/vendor be permitted to sublet, sublease, share or loan its space(s) to anyone, not listed on vendor application, any confirmed violation of this term shall be sufficient grounds for immediate dismissal from the festival. No refunds will be granted.
FOOD VENDOR MANDATORY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Food vendors shall come prepared with ½ inch plywood and grease proof tarp/covering. The plywood and covering will be placed as flooring under your designated work area and completely protect preparation and cooking areas from grease contamination and food spills. Any food vendors without these requirements will not be permitted to set−up or conduct any business until the City enforced requirement has been satisfied. If you do not satisfy the City’s requirement, you will forfeit your entire payment, and will not be able to vend. No refund will be granted.
- ALL FOOD VENDORS MUST BE STATE LICENSED AND A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT LICENSE or TEMPORARY PERMIT MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR APPLICATION. TEMPORARY PERMITS CAN BE PURCHASED PRIOR TO EVENT OR ONSITE.
- The Park is equipped with grease traps and the legal means to dispose of them. NO grease dumping is allowed on Park grounds. You will be expected to CLEAN your designated space completely, at the end of day.
- Food Vendors are responsible for providing their own means to store Gray Water. NO dumping on Park grounds.
- All food vendors must be self-contained and adhere to all food handling and preparation to meet Florida Department of Health ordinances and regulations. Hand sanitizer is REQUIRED when handling food and must be properly used and displayed in your space.
All vendors will have 20 minutes to unload, so please plan accordingly. You are responsible for providing equipment needed to expedite timely unloading.
Cancellation and Refunds: Refunds will only be granted in cases of extreme emergency, on a case-by-case basis approved by the Festival Committee. Requests for cancellation must be received in writing no later than MONDAY, April 17, 2017. An administrative charge of $100.00 will be deducted from any refund due. AFTER MONDAY, APRIL 17, 2017, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED. No refunds for cancellations due to Inclement Weather or No Shows.
Participating Company/Organization hereby agrees to abide by all the rules and regulations as established herein and any future notices by the Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival, Inc., hereinafter “Festival”, as well as any local, state or federal rules, regulations, laws or ordinances. Company/Organization hereby attests that all permits and licenses required to operate such business or sell such products or services indicated in this application and to be conducted during the Festival have been acquired and that all such permits and licenses are current. Company/Organization agrees to provide a copy of same upon the request of the Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival, Inc. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Company/Organization agrees to protect, reimburse, indemnify and hold The Festival, the City of Tampa and affiliated parties and its agents, employees, directors and officers are free and harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, claims, expenses, costs, fines and damages (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and court costs) and causes of action of every kind and character arising out of, resulting from, incident to, or in connection with Company/Organization’s acts, omissions, negligence, activities or operations. In addition to the duty to indemnify, Company/Organization will have the duty to defend the Festival and the City of Tampa and both of its agents, employees, directors and officers against same.
The Festival, the City of Tampa and affiliated parties will insure or indemnify Company/Organization against any liabilities, losses, claims, expenses, costs, fines, damages, or causes of action of any kind. Company/Organization is responsible for the security of its products, exhibit/display or any other personal property at all times.
By signing below, I attest that I am an agent of Company/Organization authorized to enter into this contract and bind Company/Organization.
This application when approved shall constitute a legally binding contract between Company/Organization and the Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival, Inc. and shall be enforceable under law. This application will not be processed without the authorized vendor’s signature and must be postmarked according to the fee schedule selected as indicated on exhibit/vendor form.
I certify that I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of this application. For your convenience, our website offers payment online through the services of PAYPAL. No Personal or Business Checks will be accepted after April 28, 2017.